braft call graph
This is the call graph of braft, an industrial grade raft implementation, which may help you understand braft better, I guess.
I made it several months ago with dot-lang (graphviz), and build the svg with my graphviz plugin, the nodes are clickable.
- each enclosed shape is called a node
- ellipse for procedure
- square for note/comment
- solid arrow for “sync” call/procedure
- dash connection or dash arrow for “async” call/procedure or something that is indirectly associated, e.g., background thread, queue of a thread pool
- number on the connection means process sequence
- element in red color means important
(click this image to get svg view with interaction)